[Simh] More VAX Simulators

mark at wickensonline.co.uk mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Wed May 1 08:36:10 EDT 2019

Matt

I've built the VAXstation 4000/60 and 4000/VLC images. Is it possible to post an example simh.ini file for either or both of these please, it would save me some considerable guesswork!

I have just reconfigured a FreeAXP emulator running on Windows which contains SLAVE, formerly an AlphaServer 1000A. It serves up a cluster member disk for a 4000/VLC so that will be a great test of your new systems.

I previously had lots of trouble with FreeAXP and SIMH residing on the same windows box, turns out that FreeAXP really doesn't like WinPCap - it crashes on startup and it is very difficult to kill the image.

Regards, Mark.