[Simh] Multiple sim_video windows?

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Fri Mar 15 14:16:34 EDT 2019

> On Mar 15, 2019, at 2:03 PM, Lars Brinkhoff <lars at nocrew.org> wrote:

>> It certainly is beyond the scope of the current sim_video which covers
>> display graphics and Human Interface details (mouse, keyboard, tablet,
>> etc..).
>
> Oh, there's support for tablets?  I'll look into that!

In all the systems I've used in the past, from VWS onward, a tablet has always been treated exactly like a mouse.  The interface is absolute rather than delta, but by the time the inputs make it to the program they are expressed as absolute coordinates for either device.  Is there something unusual about tablets on this system that make this mouse-like model not work?

	paul