[Simh] EXT :Re: some performance issues

gérard Calliet gerard.calliet at pia-sofer.fr
Thu Mar 7 02:20:47 EST 2019

Hello,

Thanks a lot. I'll try a new build.

I had the same test on VUPS (yes, basic DCL) with the same distribution
which runs on a window server and I got 150 VUPS. Perhaps there is
something specific about Itanium and OpenVMS there.

Another question is: are there ways of specific optimizations for CPU
intensive applications. They are doing almost only there long Ada
compilations.

I'll go back with new results.

Gérard Calliet