[Simh] RP/RM differences in header commands (for ITS, salvager)

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Thu Jun 27 00:54:02 EDT 2019

SALV actually writes data for an entire track all in one go.  I tried
something which skips the headers in the middie.  But there must be
something else wrong with my code, because when reading back the sector
data I just get zeroes.

Anway, I agree something like that would go most of the way to make SALV
happy.  There's another part of SALV that reads the header information
go access the pack number written there, but I'm not sure how that
number is used later.