[Simh] Rolm 1602

Bob Supnik bob at supnik.org
Wed Jun 26 07:11:16 EDT 2019

I'm fairly sure it existed. ADR (Applied Data Research) only wrote
unusual MIMIC simulators when needed. IIRC, we did some sort of process
control or analytical instrumentation project for Rolm & Haas itself,
and they insisted the 1602 be used. The listing for that is probably in
the attic too...

/Bob