[Simh] Limits on MSCP controllers

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 13:58:24 EDT 2019

A related oddball question I always had about the M9058 breakout board.

It would appear that it could support four hard drives and one floppy. BUT
the RQDX3 manual says that RQDX3 itself maxes out at 4 drives.

If anyone has ever tried RQDX3 + M9058 + Four Drives + Floppy it would be
something to hear about! I could barely keep two RD series hard drives
spinning.

Tim N3QE