[Simh] RSX-11 M Plus version to try

Will Senn will.senn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 12:09:40 EDT 2019

All,

I'm looking to try out something new and different on pdp11 (I've done
my fair share of v6, v7, rt-11, and rsts and prolly a few others - y'all
know this cuz about twice a year, I ask a slew of newb questions on the
list). This year's exploration looks to be rsx-11 m plus... My questions
are these:

1.  What version is available to run in simh that has the broadest
selection of languages (asm, bas, pascal, fortran, etc)?

2. What version runs Johnny's tcp/ip stuff best?

3. What version has lots and lots and lost of documentation around?

Also, bonus question - do any of y'all have any great getting started
guides or books or know where to find them?

My searching around has led me to think 4.6...

Regards,

Will

--
GPG Fingerprint: 68F4 B3BD 1730 555A 4462  7D45 3EAA 5B6D A982 BAAF