[Simh] Fw: Reverse engineering and retrocomputing

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Jul 31 07:32:33 EDT 2019

What exactly does that tool do, then?

I mean, I already have several disassemblers, which I can throw PDP-11
code at, and which gives me assembler output, that I can then continue
working on.

It was actually not so uncommon that you needed to do this back in the
day, which is why several such tools exists inside the PDP-11 world.

   Johnny