[Simh] 101 Basic Games for RSTS/E (was Re: PDP11 on Simh for public access)

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 14:16:05 EST 2019

Here is the scan of EDU #7

http://storage.datormuseum.se/u/96935524/Datormusuem/EDU/Digital-EDU-7-newsletter.pdf

It is scanned in 600dpi color so it is big. Please anyone that has good
tools might squeeze it a bit without loosing resolution and color.

Reading it quickly it is an issue that edited by David Ahl and Sally Bower
(who appear on page 5). On the centrefold there are some typical (I think)
David Ahl pictures that I recognize from 101 Computer Games. (I had a bad
copy which my father brought home from work when I was a kid. Remember
typing in Game of life on the home built terminal connected to a 6800
system running some BASIC)

I notice on the last page there som small text in very fine print "Printed
in U.S.A. 0103 00173 2669/F 14 25" comparing this with the other EDU
material which seems to be printed by the same company I deduce that 00173
most likely indicate the year 1973.

It make sense since all these EDU brochures was sent with a cover letter
dated 1973-11-27 to a school, in Stockholm, Sweden, Åvaskolan in Täby.

Hope you enjoy it!

It will take some time to get the rest scanned. I need to scan them in the
flatbed scanner since I don't want to destroy them in the process.

/Mattis