[Simh] The missing PDPs

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 10:45:22 EDT 2019

I think I am going to give it a try. I think am going to start with a
Straight-8 simulator for proof of concept. Would this be worth releasing as
well? Then I will start on the PDP-5. I hope there people that would
willing to answer  my questions and in the beginning there will probably be
a lot!

Thanks

Ray