[Simh] going back to the VAX console with CTRL P

Richard Cornwell rich at sky-visions.com
Tue Aug 6 15:19:51 EDT 2019

Hi All,

   What I would rather see then an automatic connection of the console
   to a telnet port, is the command processor running in a thread so
   that when you ^E your simulator does not stop. Perhaps this could be
   toggle able for testing purposes. SIMH already support redirecting
   the console to a telnet port so there is nothing really to add here.

Rich

Richard Cornwell
rich at sky-visions.com
http://sky-visions.com