[Simh] Imaging SCSI HD's

Dave L davel.rss at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 22 05:14:57 EDT 2019

as Jeremy says, best to limit what's running in you can and have the
system as quiesced as possible. I'd also recommend (if practical) stop all
batch queues and the queue manager as the QMAN database can get messed up
when you boot that image. Easily sorted with a start/queue/man/new but of
course you then lose all defined queues and need to be able to recreate
them and any scheduled jobs... hopefully the queues etc you'd have scripts
to create/recreate should the need arise, if not list them so you can
replicate if needed.

HTH