[Simh] Imaging SCSI HD's

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Mon Apr 22 00:24:12 EDT 2019

Thanks Jeremy, if I’m understanding what you’re saying correctly, I’m going to feel really stupid.  Am I correct in reading this that I don’t have to boot into Standalone Backup, in order to backup the system disk?  I’ve thought that was a requirement for cloning a drive for well over 20 years.

The copy is running.

Thanks,
Zane