[Simh] VCB02 Released

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Sat Apr 6 16:41:24 EDT 2019

This is really good news, thank you.  This is something I’ve been wanting to play with.  I’ve used DECwindows quite a bit on my Alpha’s, but never on my VAXen.  I have (at least I think I still have it), a VAXstation II/RC with the monochrome monitor, but never got VMS going on it, as I ended up with a MicroVAX II, and then quickly a VAXstation 3100.

There are some VAX/VMS 5.5-2 era things that I want to give a try.

Zane