[Simh] NVAX/CVAX-based VAXstation emulation?

Paul (lists) Hardy paulhardy2 at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 5 16:00:24 EDT 2019

Matt Burke has implemented the QDSS VCB02 Dragon colour graphics device in his side branch of SimH, as a VAXstation II. I’ve tried a prototype and it seems to work well, up to the limits of VS2 memory limits etc.

I believe he intends to merge it into mainstream SimH in due course, as his time allows. If anyone wants to help, he can be contacted through 9track.net.

Regards.

--
Paul Hardy |
Cambridge, UK |