[Simh] F-11 chipset usage information

Christopher Trumbour techokami at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:25:13 EDT 2018

Hello,

Several weeks ago I had obtained a set of DEC F-11 DIPs. That is,
Control (303E) and Data (302H) together on one ceramic DIP package,
and the memory management unit (304E) as a ceramic DIP. I've been
looking online for information regarding the pinouts and usage of
these ICs, but could only find very basic information (e.g. They
Exist) or information that is nifty but does not answer my questions
(e.g. Bob's web page on the F-11 with die shots).

I've directly emailed Bob a few weeks ago about this, but never got
any response. However, I know he's active on this list, so maybe if I
post here, he will notice me? I'd really love to know more information
about these chips, because it might be really cool to develop
something around them.

Thank you very much,
Christopher Trumbour