[Simh] Simulated PDP-7 Unix V0?

dott.piergiorgio pgde69 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 05:24:15 EDT 2018

On 05/09/2018 15:25, Ray Jewhurst wrote:
> Here is a project I found put together from the original programming notes.
> It's not complete but it runs on Simh and gives you an idea of what it can
> do.
> https://github.com/DoctorWkt/pdp7-unix

runs very fine.

Only a minor thing: I find somewhat embarrassing having to impersonate
Ken Thompson (ken) or Dennis Ritchie (dmr) at login...

having toyed with B and line editor I think I grasp a better
understanding of C's unique synthesis and compactness. and perhaps is
where the main value of SIMH (as historical research tool, at least for
me) shines.

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.