[Simh] Simulating a GT40

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 14:03:10 EDT 2018

Getting off topic but I have to chime in: The Tek 4010 vector storage scope family was very popular in the sciences and engineering through the end of the 1980s. Way more common than the GT40 ever was. Tek4010 emulation lives on today!

Of course a storage scope is a very different beast if you were trying to play a video game.

The digital electronics in a Tek vector terminal was surprisingly simple and elegant.

Tim N3QE