[Simh] SCSI-Interface for simh-vax?

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Sat Sep 1 14:38:54 EDT 2018

Create a virtual disk in SIMH the size of the CD-R blank.  Prep the disk, then burn it to CD-R.  This is how I created my bootable CD’s for RT-11 and RSX-11M+.  I’ve then used those CD’s to do installs on my PDP-11/73.  I wasn’t able to figure out how to make it work in RSTS/E.  I could create the CD-R, but not boot and install RSTS/E from it.

Zane