[Simh] tool

Johnny Eriksson bygg at cafax.se
Tue Oct 30 12:48:47 EDT 2018

I don't know if I have mentioned anfdump here before, but anyway this
tool is now somewhat upgraded with various bugfixes and additions.

It is a tool to examine various DEC protocols, with encapsulations.

It can look at DDCMP encapsulated in TCP/UDP, Multinet (DECnet) packets
in TCP and HECnet bridge packets in UDP, as well as ethernet frames with
the usual standard (and non-standard) type codes.  It can look at several
sources at once, in order to see what goes into and comes out of a node
at the same time.  It can also read pcap files, as from tcpdump and its
friends.

In case anyone finds this useful, the source tar file can be found at:

  http://https://www.pdc.kth.se/~bygg/tops/anfdump.tar

There is file there that aspire to be a manual when it grows up.

--Johnny

  /\_/\
 ( *.* )