[Simh] vax idle for NetBSD

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 15:09:05 EST 2018

> On Nov 15, 2018, at 9:32 AM, Paul Koning <paulkoning at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> I just installed NetBSD/VAX V8 on SIMH.  The documentation mentions "set cpu idle=netbsd", but it doesn't work -- I'm stuck at 100% CPU.
>
> I'm running it on the microvax3900 simulator, if that makes a difference.  Any ideas?

Update: it's working now.  I had some configuration issues before with networking etc. but I don't see how that explains idle failure.  I know sometimes, in some simulators, it takes a while to get to idle, but I thought I had waited long enough.

In any case, this appears to be a false alarm and it does work correctly.

	paul