[Simh] Problems running simH in Android

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Thu May 10 12:37:38 EDT 2018

First, please follow the exact same steps (grabbing the same disk image), using the same configuration file on any of your other favorite simh hosts.  If this produces the same result, then it's not a platform problem.

In any case, precisely describe the steps, configuration file and source of the disk image.

Let me know what you find.

 - Mark