[Simh] Install VAX/VMS 4.4 on a simulated VAX-11/780

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Fri Mar 23 11:13:11 EDT 2018

Before you go too much farther, I would recommend that you get the latest
version of simh:   https://github.com/simh/simh
A great deal has changed since simh 3 and you are likely to run into few
issues.

Once you have that working, I would suggest you search the archives of the
info-vax mailing lists: Info-vax Archives
<http://rbnsn.com/pipermail/info-vax_rbnsn.com/> and maybe subscribe to

Best wishes,
Clem Cole
ᐧ