[Simh] IMP interfaces

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Wed Mar 7 05:01:08 EST 2018

Hello,

I have started writing an IMP interface as used with the MIT-AI/ML/MC
KA10 and KL10 machines.  (MIT-DMS used another interface created by Bob
Metcalfe.)  I'm looking to add this to Rich Cornwell's KA10 simulator
which isn't yet ready to merge into mainline SIMH.

I'm hoping that the interface code can be kept separate, and that a
generic IMP emulator can be put in its own file.  Are there any other
SIMH machines that could benefit from having an IMP attached?