[Simh] TMXR/UC15 documentation?

Lars Brinkhoff lars at nocrew.org
Wed Jul 18 02:13:48 EDT 2018

Johnny Billquist wrote:
> Really? The KA10 itself predates the Unibus. I guess it's possible
> they added the ability to hook up Unibuses later in the life [...]

It's quite obvious if you read the ITS source code.  The "classic four"
(I just invented that) ITS machines were three KA10s and one KL10s (plus
two PDP-6s on the side, not running timesharing).  I'm quite sure there
never was any KI10 in Tech Square, certainly not running ITS anyway.
(There's a job opening for an enterprising hacker to make a port.)

> I never heard of this anyway, but am intrigued. Looking for more
> information.

I'd be happy to talk your ears off.

How about the schematics made in SUDS?

https://stuff.offog.org/its/ten11/