[Simh] TMXR/UC15 documentation?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Jul 17 19:23:37 EDT 2018

On 2018-07-17 14:01, Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The ITS restoration team is getting ready to hook up eight (simulated)
> Unibuses to a (SIMH) PDP-10.  The MIT AI KA10 machine really did this,
> and we want some of the applications that used these capabilities.

Really? The KA10 itself predates the Unibus. I guess it's possible they
added the ability to hook up Unibuses later in the life of the machine,
but the KI would have been around at that point as well, so a bit
surprising that they'd do anything with the KA at that point.

Or was this perhaps a hack outside of DEC?

I never heard of this anyway, but am intrigued. Looking for more
information.

   Johnny