[Simh] VMS multinet DHCLIENT/SSH2 configuration problem

Tim Stark fsword007 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 13:08:22 EST 2018

Folks,

I tried to configure DHCLIENT for DHCP access from my FIOS gateway router
but DHCLIENT crashed during boot time and complaint undefined symbol in API
libraries.

Also I am figuring out how to set SSH2 terminal server. I successfully
generated SSH2 keys on emulated SIMH VAX system.

Does anyone know good DHCLIENT and SSH2 configuration instructions for
OpenVMS 7.3 and Multinet 5.5?

I installed SIMH and OpenVMS 7.3 on my new Tinker SoC (Pi clone) with
Armbian OS for 7/24 operation.

Tim