[Simh] 101 Basic Games for RSTS/E (was Re: PDP11 on Simh for public access)

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Jan 25 19:23:41 EST 2018

On 2018-01-26 01:03, Tony Nicholson wrote:
> Definitely BASIC-Plus on RSTS!  You may need to replace the “&” with
> “PRINT” in some of the files.

Which should tell you that it's not for BASIC+ on RSTS/E. :-)
Also, : for separating statements is, as far as I remember, also not in
BASIC+, which instead uses \, just like BASIC+2.

Clem's suggestions of something for Tops-10 could possibly be right, but
I thought Dave Ahl didn't come from that environment. I was thinking
that maybe BASIC-11 might match, but I've never used that implementation.

   Johnny