[Simh] PDP11 on Simh for public access

Bryan Davies bryan.e.davies at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:13:49 EST 2018

Ok.  It all boots up nicely on the VT100 and is pretty much
indistinguishable from the real thing.

I'm now looking for something to run on it.  iirc the old RSTS
distributions came with a games account -  [20,20] or something like that,
but the V10 distribution doesn't have this.  It only has the [1,2]
utilities.

Can anyone direct me to a source of games or other interesting software?
I've found a few, but presumably they need to be in DSK format in order for
Simh to load them as a disk?  Or is there another way to point one of the
emulated devices to a file on the host?

BTW I don't really want Adventure as we have that running on a MicroVAX.

Rgds

Bryan