[Simh] PDP11 on Simh for public access

Bryan Davies bryan.e.davies at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 07:37:54 EST 2018

I think my problem was that I had put my EXPECT commands after the boot
(where they occur in the start dialogue) but they need to be set up
beforehand.

Also the revised .ini file now has the EXPECT/SEND/CONTINUE all on a single
line.

I've now added set cpu idle and that seems to cure the processor racing
issue.

I just need to get it all in a nice neat box, connect up he VT100, and
download some games and things for the guests to use.

Thanks again to all.

Bryan.