[Simh] PDP11 on Simh for public access

Paul Koning paulkoning at comcast.net
Thu Jan 18 11:34:52 EST 2018

Too bad, I thought at least presetting date/time would work that far back.

How about using a Telnet connection for the console, that's a SIMH feature.  Then you can connect to it with a tool to drive the data to the console for startup, then once that's done disconnect and reconnect with a regular xterm window for user interaction.  Or not -- you can have the user interaction on other terminal lines instead.

	paul