[Simh] DIY microfiche scanner?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Feb 26 15:29:13 EST 2018

On 2018-02-26 15:38, Robert Armstrong wrote:
>> Yes, DECserver 200 TM would be nice :)
>
>    The DS200 is a 68000 based box, right?  Does the source code for the load image exist somewhere?

Yeah, it's 68K based.
I have not seen the source anywhere. But DEC sold that business as well,
and that firmware might have been among the things transferred. They
continued doing stuff for quite a while. Not sure if they are still in
business. (And I don't remember the name of the company who took the
terminal servers over.)

   Johnny