[Simh] [SPAM?] TOPS-10 question

Bob Eager rde at tavi.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 04:53:29 EST 2018

I'll keep an eye on this! The last time I built Essex BCPL was in
summer 1974. I was peripherally involved with the compiler as part of
my Master's dissertation, and remember finding a fairly major error in
the register allocation algorithm!

I later implemented the same compiler on an ICL 4130. I had to overlay
it to make it fit.