[Simh] pdp11 i/o addressing

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Fri Feb 16 10:34:32 EST 2018

+1 Paul's comments

some resources - cut and pasted from a message to a young
engineer/mentee/student I have at the moment ;-)

PDP11 Processor Handbook 1979
<http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/dec/pdp11/handbooks/PDP11_Handbook1979.pdf>

AA-5075A-TC PDP-11 MACRO-11 Language Reference Manual (RT-11)
<http://www.bitsavers.org/www.computer.museum.uq.edu.au/RT-11/AA-5075A-TC%20PDP-11%20MACRO-11%20Language%20Reference%20Manual.pdf>

$5 used on Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Introduction-Assembly-
Language-Prentice-Hall-software/dp/0134917049

ᐧ