[Simh] VMS multinet DHCLIENT/SSH2 configuration problem

Tim Stark fsword007 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 20:49:27 EST 2018

Folks,

Thanks for info.  I figured out and have to put 'define/system/exec
multinet_dhcp_client "1"' before start_multinet script.

It now worked fine but interfaces are still not updated (no effect).
Installation guide did not mention that.

I now have another problem.

I have some problem with @configure setup.  When I put 0.0.0.0 as default IP
address and execute dhclient.

I think that @configure is for manual settings with static IP address only
but I want automated settings with DHCP client.

After dhclient was executed, it successfully got correct settings (according
to log files) from my fios router but it still display 0.0.0.0 on SHOW NET
and MULTINET CONFIGURE /INTERFACE (show command).

I tried to execute @dhclient-script.com and it verbosely did set settings
properly but SHOW NETWORKS still display 0.0.0.0.

Does anyone know any solution?

Thanks,

Tim