[Simh] scanning while hanging below [was:best way to scan 172 column fanfold 80s printout?]

Carey Tyler Schug sqrfolkdnc at comcast.net
Mon Feb 12 08:07:43 EST 2018

Hanging below may be best idea on this sub-thread.  Hanging below one
could BACK LIGHT the paper, which would make even lighting much more
easy.  A milky white piece of glass with several lights behind it, where
if they were in front they would block the camera.  It would require
compensation for the green bar fanfold, but maybe greenish lights would
help that?