[Simh] best way to scan 172 column fanfold 80s printout?

Davis Johnson davis at frizzen.com
Sun Feb 11 14:29:12 EST 2018

I think what you need is a wide carriage printer with the typical feed
up through a slot in the bottom, and a camera.

The only working function needed from the printer is form feed.
Photograph the page that is hanging below the printer, form feed and repeat.

Anybody here ought to be able to handle the programming to automate this
process.

You would need to manually photograph the first page.

The camera would need good depth of field.