[Simh] best way to scan 172 column fanfold 80s printout?

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 09:55:11 EST 2018

I have several printouts like this,
the one I was just trying to scan in is labelled "EMPIRE Version 4.0 18-Jan-81"
with the notice: "Please send bug reports to ELROND::EMPIRE"
This is a Vax/VMS Fortran conversion from TOPS-10/20 from sources from around fall 1979
It seems I only have the first 95 pages of this printout
and it's folded width-wise, making scanning more difficult, old folds are hard to get out.

I also have Zork (Vax/VMS) and of course several different iterations of Trek7 (Vms)
somewhere I have a copy of Adventure (Colossal Cave) and the "Castle" game I love so much.

so I guess question 1: how best to get rid of the folds? my method so far: fold them the other direction and try and fold it out, but so far not much luck
and 2: how best to scan 100s of wide fanfold printout pages?

I wish someone in Toronto had converted an old teletype and put a camera on it, that would be brilliant!

Dan.