[Simh] anyone know how to convert/translate turbo pascal to vax pascal?

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 01:19:06 EST 2018

I found a hello world pascal example online for vms,
so at least that much I can get working.

however, all the docs online are not so useful for programming itself.
my code has input and output from the terminal and from files.
the hello program uses: program hello(output);
so not sure how to do in and out from the terminal.
tried googling examples but no such luck beyond hello world.

it might be easier for me to port to vax basic, I used to be an expert at that, many moons ago.

Dan.