[Simh] Crowther's Adventure game

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Feb 3 20:20:59 EST 2018

Um... FORTRAN IV and FORTRAN-77 are as much standard as anything you
could ever come up with. Now, DEC did do extensions, which, if you used,
made it difficult to compile using other compilers, but FORTRAN IV
itself, along with FORTRAN-77 is very much standards.

The biggest oddball non-standard variant would be DEC's FORTRAN-IV-PLUS.
It's sortof a hybrid between FORTRAN IV and FORTRAN-77.

All that said, if the code can be made to compile and link under FORTRAN
IV or FORTRAN-77 under RSX, then I can offer a machine to do it on,
that's on the internet. And I even have a library for talking TCP/IP
from FORTRAN which is really easy to use.

Let me know if you're interested.