[Simh] Trek FORTRAN games (Was: Crowther's Adventure game)

Dan Gahlinger dgahling at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 18:14:40 EST 2018

yeah it's completely totally different.
the original code was from PDP, but written by Donald Ecclestone at UWO (Western) in London Ontario
I started helping him out with the code in 1978 just when he ported it over to the vax.

There's some time-restricting code in it to prevent students from running it during class hours,
But normally it's left disabled.

There's some internal debug stuff still left in as well.

Donald wrote a TREK5 which was pretty classic trek game, not multi-player or anything, but I don't know if he created it or based it on common code elements available at the time.

Dan.