[Simh] Muddle compilers? ( was: RE: Crowther's Adventure game)

Tim Stark fsword007 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 18:01:20 EST 2018

I found Muddle in PDP10 project (Github) but still empty repo.  Does anyone plan to put them on yet?  I am looking for Muddle compilers in long time.

I found muddle manuals and specs but not software yet.  There is confusion software to interpret Muddle sources on If-archive ftp site.

Also I finally found BCPL compiler for PDP-10 and cloned it.