[Simh] Systems Engineering Labs (SEL) simh simulator available

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Wed Dec 19 20:49:55 EST 2018

If he really did do an "apt-get build-essential" and still can't find
sys/cdefs.h, it's possible that debian/ubuntu screwed up and only included
it in the 32-bit build environment on ubuntu 14.04. There's at least some
google evidence to this effect. This is a non-issue in 18.04, as
sys/cdefs.h is where you expect it to be in the native 64-bit build
environment.

-Mark