[Simh] Transferring the licence file to the VAX emulator - THE FIX

Brian b_lists at patandbrian.org
Mon Dec 17 23:52:05 EST 2018

On 12/17/18 8:28 AM, Brian wrote:

OK, thanks to all who helped. As I found from a website to which I was
directed, and as Mark also said, the solution was to copy the file off
the CD-ROM and then

SET FILE/ATTRIBUTE=(RFM=STM) VMSLICENCES.COM

Then run the commands again, and it all worked perfectly.

I guess I've forgotten a lot more about VMS than I thought in 30-odd
years. :( This could be an interesting (re-)learning curve...

Brian.