[Simh] SimH - PDP8 non existent io devices

Harold Bell hhbell370 at att.net
Sun Dec 16 13:43:32 EST 2018

Thanks for the answers, I need to change gears on what I am trying to do.  Is there a focal that has the source code available so I can use simh and os8 to compile it and create my own paper tape?  I am trying to write my own pdp8 emulator in java and it runs eratically if at all.  Debugging it has proven challenging.  It might be better to start with a simple program like blackjack but I can't find source or paper tape for it either.

Regards

Buddy Bell