[Simh] pakgen.c - VMS License Key Generator

Timothe Litt litt at ieee.org
Wed Aug 1 05:23:41 EDT 2018

On 01-Aug-18 05:13, Wilm Boerhout wrote:
> Please remove the illegal software — what Tim said.
>
> /Wilm

FYI, Tim (Shoppa) removed it from the simh archive yesterday.  Hopefully
the web crawlers and list mirrors didn't pick it up.  It was posted by
someone who registered for the list, made the post, and de-registered in
the space of a few minutes.  Obviously this person knew what (s)he did
was wrong, though perhaps it was an attempt to be helpful.

If you see it anywhere else, please advise the mirror/crawler owner to
remove it.  Or if you're not comfortable doing that, let me know & I'll
make the request.  (I have no special power, except that I'm not shy
about this issue.)

Thanks for your support.

P.S. In my original note, s/DCMA/DMCA/.