[Simh] Terminal Emulation for SIMH?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Sep 12 15:33:54 EDT 2017

On 2017-09-12 20:41, Zane Healy wrote:
> What terminal emulators are currently available for Mac OS X that support VT emulation, specifically the emulation of the keypad?  I previously used a script to reconfigure an X-Term, but I seem to recall the functionality in xterm was dropped.

xterm supports the VT keypad just fine without any scripts at all. Just
select VT220 keyboard and off you go. (You might also want to set thing
like DEL/BS and other things, to really get everything the proper way as
DEC intended it.)

And so far, xterm is the only terminal emulator (apart from the one in
Pathworks) that actually emulated a VT terminal correctly.

	Johnny