[Simh] VMS 1.5 installable?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 10:17:34 EDT 2017

Hello!
Good to know. Now it complains from the FileZilla console, with a 530
error message of "Stop connecting frequently". Huh? It's not as if I'd
repeatedly tried to connect. I gave up from the web browser, and
waited until I saw your message and set up my normal FTP device on
Windows, and then tried.

I suspect that the site is having a bad day.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com