[Simh] AT&T 3B2 Emulator

SPC spedraja at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 03:10:18 EST 2017

A LOT of THANKS, Seth.

I own an AT & T 3B2 / 400 still operational, but barely. In fact it gives
off a certain smell of ozone when it's been on for a while ;-) All this
apart from some recent failure of some internal electronic component. The
years do not forgive.

And in spite of everything, it is one of my most beloved machines.

So, once again, THANK YOU.

Gracias | Regards - Saludos | Greetings | Freundliche Grüße | Salutations
​
--
*Sergio Pedraja*