[Simh] Fwd: [TUHS] An abandoned piece of K&R C

Leo Broukhis leob at mailcom.com
Fri Nov 10 02:48:55 EST 2017

On the StackExchange page https://retrocomputing.stackex
change.com/q/4965/4025

I got a comment: Re: the Ken Thompson addition and, therefore, the idea of
asking the people that were actually there; Kernighan remains an employee
of Google and can sometimes be spotted at the NYC office. Sadly I recently
left but if anybody else here is a Googler then the usual internal means
might allow a query to be put if appropriate respect is applied. I attended
a presentation he gave while I was there and he seems like a very
approachable fellow.

Can anyone contact Mr. Kernighan?

Thanks,
Leo